Strategic sourcing enhances efficiency and value, ultimately impacting the profitability of your entire organization. This essential course is rooted in how to gain a deep understanding of the overall value chain and the business case behind a mutually beneficial and sustainable relationship between the buyer and supplier(s). You’ll learn how to develop and implement a procurement strategy that aligns with your overall competitive strategy.
Real business case studies and best practices provide practical applications you can use on the job immediately.
This course is aimed at:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Sourcing Professionals
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Category manager
What benefits will you get from attending this course?
- Better understand the relevance of strategic sourcing in the supply chain.
- Understand how to apply analytical tools and cost modelling within your business
- Better negotiate with your suppliers using market based or multi- party mechanisms
- Structure relationships and contracts to drive performance and mitigate risk.